Friday, February 12, 2010

A Valentine's Post

This Sunday will be my 27th Valentine's Day spent with the same guy. And as of yet, the only thing we have planned is to play tennis with some friends.

Not that we aren't a romantic couple, but tonight we are going to the Ale House with the family, and tomorrow we have a bar mitzvah. So we'll probably be tired by then. I'm sure I will get roses and a card from Publix, since that will give my husband an excuse to stop at the grocery store again this week (his favorite place in the world besides his bed).

Just so that you don't think we are a washed up old married couple, I thought I'd share a post from the destination blog that I write for. With a teen in the house and a busy social life, we have to plan our romance. This post is about an evening we spent ALONE on Anna Maria Island. To read it,
Click here.


Happy Valentine's Day. Tell your honey you love him or her. And eat chocolate!

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.