Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday To My Blog!

May 20th marked the 2nd birthday of my blog! In its second year, "Because I Said So" had over 3,800 visits (23% increase) and 2,734 visitors (70% increase) from 50 countries and all but one of the United States (gonna have to work on that, Montana!). My Top 3 Countries: U.S., Canada and United Kingdom. Top 3 U.S. States: Florida, New York and Virginia (VA is new to the top 3, thanks Loudoun!).

Another new blogging development this year is the addition of a new blog, Our Island Culture, that I write along with my business partner, Kimberly, for the destination of Anna Maria Island & Longboat Key. Check it out if you get a chance, I write under the name of Island Girl.

Thanks to all who take the time to read about my antics, and a very special thanks to those who comment on the blog. I read your comments and I appreciate the love.

In honor of the Birthday Blog, here is a look back at my first post from 2 years ago: Charleston, SC.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Very cool that VA is #3... but we've got our eye on the top 2 spots... ;-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mare! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!