Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pulse Park

I don't usually like to regurgitate articles I read into my blog (I like them to be original, one-of-a-kind, because I said so not because someone else said so entries), but this one made my heart race. Although I will be extremely close to my fave city in November at my sister's in Jersey, I will not have the time to swing into Manhattan to see Pulse Park. Hopefully, some of you will be, especially those of my friends who live in the Big Apple. 

If you get a chance, check out this U.S. debut exhibit by artist Rafael Lozano-Hemmer. It's an interactive light installation that activates YOUR heartbeat along with 199 others and creates a pulsing matrix of light! How awesome does that sound???

All you have to do is go to Madison Square Park, place your hands on a metal sensor for 15 seconds, then watch your heartbeat pulse across the lawn. Yeah baby, that is cool. Click here for more info.

No comments: