Friday, December 12, 2008

MTVu Spring Break site launches

I am obviously not a college student anymore, but these days I hang around with hoards of them. As an advisor for Chi Omega sorority at FGCU, and having a 17 year old daughter, I found myself in just the right mindset to help create a Spring Break microsite (mini website) for Panama City Beach, Florida. The new site launched earlier this week and can be viewed at: www.pcbeachspringbreak.com.

What I like most about the site is that it has all the current, "hip" ways to be in touch about Spring Break, including links to Facebook, My Space, Twitter and a mobile feed application, "PCB Insider." How much easier could it be to keep track of the latest events and tips for potential Spring Breakers? And, of course, with just about every site my agency develops, there is a sweepstakes for a free trip. So, friends, if you are young (at heart) and want to hit the beach this March, sign up to win. Why? Because I said so!

No comments: