Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Blog!

I just realized it has been a year since my first blog post! What made me think of it was when one of my employees came into my office today and told me that she saw one of my blog posts on a destination website under, "In the news." I thought, wow... I've been published! Second thought... it only took, what? A year? So I looked back, and there it was: last May 20th my little baby blog was born. 

Why the blog? Love to travel, love to eat, love to drink, love to spend time with family and friends, love to share about it. Out of curiosity, I checked my google analytics account. This past year, I had over 3,100+ visits, 1,600+ visitors and 5,400+ page views from 50 countries and 48 U.S. states. My Top 3 U.S. states: Florida, New York (shout out!) and Rhode Island (thanks Sue R). My Top 3 Countries: U.S., Canada and United Kingdom. Not bad for a little Italian girl from "Westchesta."

My goal for the blog this year? I would love, love, love to have more of you leave comments (preferably nice ones) on my blog posts. It makes me all warm and fuzzy. And, if I haven't said it before... thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I love reading your blog. I love the way you write. It's like I was there with you! I think I have my daughter hooked too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and great commentary. You a wonderful job presenting your trip.

Lyn said...

Enjoyed your pictures and commentary...you did a wonderful job in presenting your trip.